Of course a law firm is going to recommend that you hire a law firm to represent you, but the truth of the matter is that you need a dedicated advocate to demand compensation on your behalf. DePuy and Johnson & Johnson have teams of lawyers working for the companies. Your interests will be best served if you retain a qualified personal injury law firm to stand up to them. Call RLG today if you have any questions about any of these reasons for hiring a lawyer as soon as you can.
- Only a lawyer can get you full compensation. DePuy will do whatever it can to pay you as little as possible. A lawyer can help you get what you deserve.
- Your time to sue DePuy is not unlimited. Victims should seek legal counsel immediately to be sure any applicable statute of limitations does not run out too soon.
- DePuy is trying to get to your doctor first. It is important that you speak to a lawyer about what to be aware of—and be wary of—at your doctor’s office.
- Evidence must be gathered and preserved. Speaking to a lawyer will prepare you for the record keeping you’ll need to start right away.
- DePuy might try to contact you. A lawyer will explain how DePuy might try to take advantage of you, and how to avoid giving up your entitlement to compensation.